• Construct equipment per design drawings, instructions, engineer’s specifications, and verbal instructions
• Build weldments & assemblies, from layout of raw materials to finished products
• Cut, form, and TIG weld components using industrial metal shop equipment
• Use proper welding procedures/techniques for the given task, such as, weld prep, machine settings, purging, and appropriate filler selection base on material grade/thickness
• Perform production support activities as directed by the team lead
• Be a team player – collaborate with others to solve problems, offer suggestions to improve outcomes, and adaptable to changes, modifications, or rework.
• Other duties as assigned