Shifts: Employees may be working 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift or a split shift. The supervisor will determine the exact dates/times that you need to report for work.
Start/End Times: Start times and end times will vary but will be 8-10 hour shifts. Employees will be required to work until released by supervisor.
Hours Worked Weekly: 40 hour work weeks and getting hired permanently are not guaranteed.
The following conditions are absolute and non-negotiable. Please initial each statement to indicate your compliance.
All employees must properly wash their hands before starting work and after the following:
using the restroom; handling raw food; touching hair, face, or body; sneezing or coughing; smoking; chewing tobacco or gum; eating or drinking; cleaning; taking out garbage; touching anything that may contaminate hands. After washing hands, employees should not use their apron to dry hands and should not do anything that will contaminate their hands before returning to work.
*If any employee is seen not stopping at a wash station THEY WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
How to Wash:
• Rinse hands under clean running water.
• Apply an amount of cleaning compound as recommended by the manufacturer.
• Rub hands together vigorously for 20 seconds while ensuring that soil is removed from under the fingernails and from the surfaces of the hands and arms, including prosthetic devices.
• Thoroughly rinse hands under clean, running water.
• Immediately follow with a thorough drying using single-use disposable towels or a continuous towel system that supplies a new towel at each use or a heated air, hand drying device or a pressurized air blast.
Conagra Brands has sanitation areas for hand-washing that is convenient to food handling areas.
Employees must thoroughly wash their hands prior to entering the production area.
Hands must also be washed after handling boxes, touching nose and face and after using toilet facilities.
I acknowledge that the conditions listed above are absolute and non-negotiable and that any employee in violation of these practices is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.”