1. ________________ are developed to prevent contamination of foods.
2. The following are considered acceptable by dress code for Conagra Brands: slip resistant shoes with tied laces, clean smock, long pants with no holes, capris and tank tops, shirt with no obscenities, hair pulled back with WHITE hair-net, beard-net (if you have facial hair), earplugs, gloves, no jewelry, and artificial nails and/or nail polish must be removed. NO PLASTIC BARRETTES OR HAIR PIECES WILL BE ALLOWED- only metal.
3. Proper housekeeping is _________
4. NO FOOD IS ALLOWED IN THE PRODUCTION AREA- this
5. Hand washing requirements--- YOU MUST wash your hands: each time you ENTER the production area, after touching an unclean surface (floor, trash, pallet, etc.), after using the restroom, after touching hair, face, nose, etc., You are required to wash your hands:
6. Glove usage prevents cross contamination and reduces the risk for foreign material. You should:
7. Temporary employees are required to read through the GMP reminders in the guard shack and sign ________ prior to clocking in.
8. If food product, or finished product in a carton, falls onto the floor, it is ________ acceptable to place the product back onto the line or into an edible tank.